- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices of pork loin
- 4 slices of turkey ham
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 6 turkey sausage
- 8 slices cheddar cheese or American type
- 4 large teleras
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ cup refried beans bays
- 6 tablespoons mustard
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 8 slices ripe but firm avocados
- pickled jalapeno peppers
- Melt butter on griddle or skillet. Heat the chicken, sliced pork loin and ham. Season with salt and pepper. Add the oil and fry the sausages. When everything is hot, divide into four portions and each portion placed on top of two slices of cheese.
- Cut the weavers, remove the loam and heated by the inner side of the bread. Spread with mustard, mayonnaise and refried beans. Place on the bottom of the crossbeam filling ingredients, add avocado and chiles. Cover with lid, heat griddle or skillet on both sides and cut in half diagonally.
NotesTortas Cubanas are the greatest mexican tortas. They are filled with a lot of ingredients and always are bigger than the others. They're called "cubanas" because the "cuban" girls are very curvy and they seem to have everything bigger than other girls from other countries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More