- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bolillo
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 slice onion
- 3 thin slices avocado
- 1 slice of ham
- 1 slice of cheese panela
- 1 piece beef fillet
- Jalapeno peppers to taste
- Finely shredded lettuce to taste
- Refried beans to taste
- Open the bolillo in half, remove the loam and brush the tops with refried beans.
- Put in a pan lid panela cheese on top a bed of lettuce, ham, meat and, finally, more lettuce, tomatoes, onions and jalapeno peppers to taste.
- This torta is called "poor child torta" because of the simplicity and cheap ingredients it's filled with.
NotesThis torta is called "poor child torta" because of the simplicity and cheap ingredients it's filled with.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More