- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bolillo
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 slice onion
- 3 thin slices avocado
- 1 slice of ham
- 1 slice of cheese panela
- 1 piece beef fillet
- Jalapeno peppers to taste
- Finely shredded lettuce to taste
- Refried beans to taste
- Open the bolillo in half, remove the loam and brush the tops with refried beans.
- Put in a pan lid panela cheese on top a bed of lettuce, ham, meat and, finally, more lettuce, tomatoes, onions and jalapeno peppers to taste.
- This torta is called "poor child torta" because of the simplicity and cheap ingredients it's filled with.
NotesThis torta is called "poor child torta" because of the simplicity and cheap ingredients it's filled with.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More