- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryMilanesa Tortas are really tasteful. They're filled with pork and vegetables. The combination of bread and all the ingredients make the milanesa tortas healthy and delightful.
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of chipotle chiles in adobo, the chowder
- 6 veal Milanese
- ½ cup flour
- 1 ½ cups ground oats and bran
- Oil for frying
- 6 bolillos
- 1 cup refried beans
- ½ cup mustard
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 can pickled jalapeno peppers
- Ball 12 slices tomato
- 1 kg. of curd or cheese Oaxaca
- Cherry tomatoes for garnish to taste
- French 6 lettuce leaves
- Place egg in a bowl and marinated chipotle chile broth, mixed and separated on a platter.
- Place the breaded veal in the flour and covers well, then transfer them into the egg and the mixture of ground oats and bran covering perfectly.
- Later, in a skillet with oil, fry the Milanese.
- Cut the bolillos in halves and smear them with refried beans, mustard and mayonnaise. Add jalapeno peppers and sliced tomatoes. Now place the milanesa and Oaxaca cheese.
- Close the lid of bread and, if you wish, served with cherry tomatoes and lettuce leaves.