- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of chipotle chiles in adobo, the chowder
- 6 veal Milanese
- ½ cup flour
- 1 ½ cups ground oats and bran
- Oil for frying
- 6 bolillos
- 1 cup refried beans
- ½ cup mustard
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 can pickled jalapeno peppers
- Ball 12 slices tomato
- 1 kg. of curd or cheese Oaxaca
- Cherry tomatoes for garnish to taste
- French 6 lettuce leaves
- Place egg in a bowl and marinated chipotle chile broth, mixed and separated on a platter.
- Place the breaded veal in the flour and covers well, then transfer them into the egg and the mixture of ground oats and bran covering perfectly.
- Later, in a skillet with oil, fry the Milanese.
- Cut the bolillos in halves and smear them with refried beans, mustard and mayonnaise. Add jalapeno peppers and sliced tomatoes. Now place the milanesa and Oaxaca cheese.
- Close the lid of bread and, if you wish, served with cherry tomatoes and lettuce leaves.
NotesMilanesa Tortas are really tasteful. They're filled with pork and vegetables. The combination of bread and all the ingredients make the milanesa tortas healthy and delightful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More