- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 40
- 1 / 2 Kilo carnitas.
- 8 spindles.
- 100 grams of chili.
- Quarter of refried beans.
- 10 tomatoes.
- 3 cloves.
- Opened the bolillo, smeared with beans, you put the pork to taste and bathe without spicy tomato sauce and add the chili.
- This would ensure that the roll will be immersed in non-spicy tomato sauce.
- When cake is smothered, the cake is completely immersed in the chili.
- When cake is half drowned, sinks only half of the cake in the chili.
- For the Chile:
- Cook the chiles with enough water as it is cooked, blend with the garlic and add salt.
- For the Salsa:
- Cook the tomatoes with cloves, cooked blend with 3 cloves of garlic, oregano, and salt to taste.
- Served with onions drowned in lemon juice.
NotesOver time, some have been modified or "evolved" to prepare the dish, which has resulted in the use of different types of salsas, chiles, sizes, and ingredients added, giving with it a variety and a personal touch to tortas ahogadas, depending on the place where it is consumed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More