- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated spinach tortellini
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 26 frilled toothpicks
- Place garlic cloves on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Wrap foil around garlic. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Toss with remaining oil; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, milk, pesto and pepper. Mash garlic into pesto mixture; stir until combined.
- Alternately thread tortellini and tomatoes onto toothpicks. Serve with pesto dip. Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More