- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 6 slices Center Cut Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan and Romano Cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat until crisp; drain. Return bacon to skillet.
- Stir in sauce and peas. Reduce heat to low; cook 1 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add sauce mixture, cheese and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More