- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 6 slices Center Cut Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan and Romano Cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat until crisp; drain. Return bacon to skillet.
- Stir in sauce and peas. Reduce heat to low; cook 1 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add sauce mixture, cheese and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More