- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 6 slices Center Cut Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan and Romano Cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat until crisp; drain. Return bacon to skillet.
- Stir in sauce and peas. Reduce heat to low; cook 1 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add sauce mixture, cheese and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More