- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (7-ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain. Rinse and drain again.
- 2. Combine tortellini with broccoli, parsley, artichokes and green onions in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix. Pour salad dressing over tortellini mixture; sprinkle with basil and toss gently. Add the halved tomatoes and parmesan cheese (optional) and toss again gently.
- 3.Refrigerate overnight for the best flavor.
- ** I like to double or triple this recipe for parties and cookouts. You could also add pepperoni, ham, turkey or chicken and make this salad an easy main dish.
- I have been asked for this recipe at every get together I have taken it to. It is a huge hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More