- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (7-ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain. Rinse and drain again.
- 2. Combine tortellini with broccoli, parsley, artichokes and green onions in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix. Pour salad dressing over tortellini mixture; sprinkle with basil and toss gently. Add the halved tomatoes and parmesan cheese (optional) and toss again gently.
- 3.Refrigerate overnight for the best flavor.
- ** I like to double or triple this recipe for parties and cookouts. You could also add pepperoni, ham, turkey or chicken and make this salad an easy main dish.
- I have been asked for this recipe at every get together I have taken it to. It is a huge hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More