- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. cheese tortellin, cooked, drained and cooled
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2-3 pickling cukes, chopped
- 1 pepper chopped - color your choice
- 1 c. green olives
- 1 small ham steak, chopped
- 1 1pkg. dry Good Seasons dressing
- 1 Good Seasons dressing mixed
- Add tortellini and next 5 ingredients
- to a large bowl and toss.
- Pour over dressing mix and salad dressing.
- Toss again and refrigerate for several hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More