- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 t. oil
- 1 T. dried basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 1 pkg. frozen tortellini
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1 lg. V-8
- 2 cans green beans, drained
- 1 pkg. Calif. blend veggies (Broc, Cauli, carrots)
- Heat oil in pot. Add basil & garlic; Cook 1 min. stirring constantly. Add broth, tortellini and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med; cover & simmer 10 min.
- Add V-8, green beans and Calif. blend. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 10 min. longer
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More