- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 c water
- 3 c low-sodium chicken broth or homemade stock
- 1.5 t salt
- 1 lb fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 lb spinach, stems removed and well washed
- grated parmesan for sprinkling
- In a large pot, heat oil over moderately low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add water, broth, and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a arge pot of salted water, cook tortellini until just done. (4 min for fresh, 10-12 for frozen.) Drain. Add spinach to garlic & broth mixture and cook until just wilted, about 1 minute. Stir in tortellini. Serve soup with grated parmesan.
NotesFrom Food & Wine Magazine...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More