- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 80 Pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 10 6" flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing (reduced calorie is ok)
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup Mix
- Combine cream cheese, Ranch dressing and soup mix.
- Spread mixture evenly on each of the 10 tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla with the filling inside.
- Wrap in plastic wrap individually. Refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap and slice each into 8 slices and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More