- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, green onions, salsa and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortillas.
- Roll the tortillas and refrigerate about 4 hours before slicing into 1 inch long pieces
NotesQuick and easy appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Jean’s Recipe File
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More