- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryQuick and easy appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, green onions, salsa and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortillas.
- Roll the tortillas and refrigerate about 4 hours before slicing into 1 inch long pieces
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More