- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, green onions, salsa and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortillas.
- Roll the tortillas and refrigerate about 4 hours before slicing into 1 inch long pieces
NotesQuick and easy appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More