- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, green onions, salsa and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortillas.
- Roll the tortillas and refrigerate about 4 hours before slicing into 1 inch long pieces
NotesQuick and easy appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More