- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilis drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green olives
- Sprinkle of garlic powder and seasoned salt
- 5 tortilla shells (10” size)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread mixture on tortilla thinly, roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate rolls for several hours.
- Cut crosswise in ½ inch slices.
- Serve with salsa.
NotesI got this recipe from one of my good friends. I am not sure where she got it from.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More