- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilis drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green olives
- Sprinkle of garlic powder and seasoned salt
- 5 tortilla shells (10” size)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread mixture on tortilla thinly, roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate rolls for several hours.
- Cut crosswise in ½ inch slices.
- Serve with salsa.
NotesI got this recipe from one of my good friends. I am not sure where she got it from.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More