- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilis drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green olives
- Sprinkle of garlic powder and seasoned salt
- 5 tortilla shells (10” size)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread mixture on tortilla thinly, roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate rolls for several hours.
- Cut crosswise in ½ inch slices.
- Serve with salsa.
NotesI got this recipe from one of my good friends. I am not sure where she got it from.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More