- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cups of flour
- 1/2 a cup of grated cheese (fresh cheese from the farm "queso tierno")
- 1 1/2 cups of water approximately
- 1. In a bowl mix the flour, cheese and water. The quantity of water is measured to when the consistency of the flour is semi-hard.
- 2. With your hands make small balls of dough and (palmear) flatten them round.
- 3. In a hot frying pan, add a little of oil and place the dough. When the dough seems to have a little smoke coming out of one of the sides, turn it.
- 4. Repeat until there is no more dough left.
NotesTortillas are very handy for any meal or appetizer. But the best tortillas are the ones that have cheese inside. My nieces and nephews love them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More