- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14-ounce)Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (about 5 macaroons) coconut macaroon crumbs -- or you can use almond flavored cookies.
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped --OR you can use non-Dariy Topping.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except whipped cream; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Fill 2"-inch foil cups; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Return leftovers to freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More