- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14-ounce)Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (about 5 macaroons) coconut macaroon crumbs -- or you can use almond flavored cookies.
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped --OR you can use non-Dariy Topping.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except whipped cream; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Fill 2"-inch foil cups; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Return leftovers to freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce