- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14-ounce)Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (about 5 macaroons) coconut macaroon crumbs -- or you can use almond flavored cookies.
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped --OR you can use non-Dariy Topping.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except whipped cream; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Fill 2"-inch foil cups; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Return leftovers to freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More