- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3/4c chicken broth
- 1/4c heavy cream
- 2c chopped Kale
- 1/2pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium russet potatoe
- Combine the stock and the cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Slice the unpeeled potatoe into 1/4 inc slices and add them to the soup.
- Add the kale.
- Grill or saute the sausage.Whe cooked and cooled, cut into slices and add to the soup.
- Add the spices and let the soup simmer for 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
NotesThe first time I ever had this soup was at the Olive Garden, and I absoultely love it,the flavors are incredible, with bread and a salad very very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More