- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- 1 can Mandarin oranges
- Sliced Banana (I dipped them in Diet 7-Up so they wouldn't turn brown)
- Fresh strawberries (cut in half)
- Red Seedless Grapes (cut in half)
- 1/2 container fat free low sugar vanilla pudding (snack pack size)
- Put all fruit in a medium sized bowl. Toss with the vanilla pudding.
NotesThis gives just a bit of glaze to the fruits. I served it for Thanksgiving too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More