- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- crispy corn tostadas
- tomatoes, chopped
- onions, chopped
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- cilantro, chopped
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Drain fat.
- Add garlic, onions and tomato paste, return to heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cilantro and cumin continue to cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Toast tostadas in 375 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top warm tostadas with meat and toppings to your liking!
NotesI love this recipe it's so versatile, you can use ground chicken, pork or beef!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More