- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- crispy corn tostadas
- tomatoes, chopped
- onions, chopped
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- cilantro, chopped
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Drain fat.
- Add garlic, onions and tomato paste, return to heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cilantro and cumin continue to cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Toast tostadas in 375 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top warm tostadas with meat and toppings to your liking!
NotesI love this recipe it's so versatile, you can use ground chicken, pork or beef!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More