- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- crispy corn tostadas
- tomatoes, chopped
- onions, chopped
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- cilantro, chopped
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Drain fat.
- Add garlic, onions and tomato paste, return to heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cilantro and cumin continue to cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Toast tostadas in 375 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top warm tostadas with meat and toppings to your liking!
NotesI love this recipe it's so versatile, you can use ground chicken, pork or beef!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More