- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- crispy corn tostadas
- tomatoes, chopped
- onions, chopped
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- cilantro, chopped
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Drain fat.
- Add garlic, onions and tomato paste, return to heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cilantro and cumin continue to cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Toast tostadas in 375 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top warm tostadas with meat and toppings to your liking!
NotesI love this recipe it's so versatile, you can use ground chicken, pork or beef!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More