- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- crispy corn tostadas
- tomatoes, chopped
- onions, chopped
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- cilantro, chopped
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Drain fat.
- Add garlic, onions and tomato paste, return to heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cilantro and cumin continue to cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Toast tostadas in 375 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top warm tostadas with meat and toppings to your liking!
NotesI love this recipe it's so versatile, you can use ground chicken, pork or beef!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More