- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of hot dogs
- 1 package of hot dog buns
- 1 onion, sliced in half and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced fajita style
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced fajita style
- 1 package of bacon
- Heat grill. Wrap each hot dog with a piece of bacon. Place on grill over medium heat so the bacon doesn't burn. In the meantime, take the sliced onions and bell peppers and saute them with a little salt and pepper in a skillet. Set aside for topping.
- Once hot dogs are grilled place bacon wrapped hot dog in a bun, top with sauted onions and bell peppers, add some mustard and enjoy! Oh, so good!
NotesWe had these at a Water Park in So. Cal this summer and loved them. We've made them at home a few times and with company everyone loves them. A huge crowd pleaser!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Italy or BustSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More