- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. medium pasta shells.
- 1 1/2 12oz. cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 - 2/3 med-large diced onion
- garlic salt or minced garlic
- Olive Oil
- Begin boiling a pot of water for your pasta.
- Coat the bottom of a sauce pan with olive oil.
- Heat onions until they turn translucent.
- Stir in sauce.
- Mix in approx 1/2 - 1 table spoon of garlic salt/minced garlic.
- Drop the pasta into boiling water, stir occassionally until pasta is aldente.
- Drain water from pot, combine sauce with pasta.
NotesWe're talking Pasta Shells here. A very simple, inexpensive meal that can feed an army yet delicious enough to keep 'em coming back for more. Don't let the simplicity fool you, this dish is both arromatic and tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More