- Cooking Time: 15-18
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a Pampered Chef recipe that got from being a Pampered Chef Consultant! I love this recipe! It is sooooo YUMMY!!
One chip will lead to another when you try this spicy bean dip!
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro or parsley, thinly sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread refried beans over bottom of a deep baker dish using a scraper.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Finely chop garlic. Add to batter bowl and mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over beans. Grate cheese over top.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until hot.
- To prepare toppings, slice olives, dice tomato and thinly slice onions. Thinly slice cilantro. Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips and ENJOY