- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refried beans
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbls taco seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 tbls finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread refried beans over bottom of small casserole dish.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning and garlic; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over beans. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, onions, olives and cilantro over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More