- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can refried beans
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbls taco seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 tbls finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread refried beans over bottom of small casserole dish.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning and garlic; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over beans. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, onions, olives and cilantro over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More