- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- Combine butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder in a large saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 3 minutes (do not overboil); add peanut butter, vanilla, and oats; stir well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- Let cool until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Camp Nubar Baking Class
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More