- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- Combine butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder in a large saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 3 minutes (do not overboil); add peanut butter, vanilla, and oats; stir well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- Let cool until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More