- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- Combine butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder in a large saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 3 minutes (do not overboil); add peanut butter, vanilla, and oats; stir well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- Let cool until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More