- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Sweet gherkin pickles sliced, for garnishing
- Pimentos, for garnishing
- Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, pickles and pimentos. Store covered in refrigerator.
NotesFrom Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More