- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 2 Loaves
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 2 c zucchini, grated
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Mix first six ingredients together.
- Sift dry ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients with zucchini mixture and mix well.
- Add nuts and mix.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans lined with Reynolds parchment paper on the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
NotesA recipe straight from a neighbor of mine from Europe. It's spicy and moist and very flavorfull!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More