- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 2 Loaves
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 2 c zucchini, grated
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Mix first six ingredients together.
- Sift dry ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients with zucchini mixture and mix well.
- Add nuts and mix.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans lined with Reynolds parchment paper on the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
NotesA recipe straight from a neighbor of mine from Europe. It's spicy and moist and very flavorfull!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More