- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 2 Loaves
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 2 c zucchini, grated
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Mix first six ingredients together.
- Sift dry ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients with zucchini mixture and mix well.
- Add nuts and mix.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans lined with Reynolds parchment paper on the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
NotesA recipe straight from a neighbor of mine from Europe. It's spicy and moist and very flavorfull!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More