- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups oats
- 3 scoops Whey Crisps (Natural or Chocolate)
- 2.5 Tbs flax seed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 oz unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried fruit, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix the oats, Whey Crisps, flax, honey, applesauce, brown sugar, baking soda, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and press the mixture into the cookie sheet. Bake at 325F for 18-20 minutes. Let cool completely and cut into 12 bars.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More