- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 cupcakes
- 34 min
- 15 min prep
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 48 miniature Oreo cookies (chocolate sandwich style cookies)
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- EQUIPMENT NEEDED:
- 1 large and one small mixing bowl,
- hand mixer, rubber spatula & wire whisk, 2 oven mitts, 24 cupcake paper liners, 2 (12 cup) muffin pans wire rack, measuring spoons, 1/4-cup dry measuring cup, 1 liquid measuring cup
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees in F
- Prepare cake batter in large mixing bowl as directed on package; set aside.
- WHISK cream cheese, egg and sugar in small mixing bowl until well blended.
- SCOOP cake batter, using 1/4-cup dry measuring cup, into each of 24 paper or foil-lined medium muffin cups, filling each cup about half full.
- SPOON 1/2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over batter in each muffin cup. Top with 1 cookie.
- Cover evenly with remaining cake batter.
- BAKE 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- TOP cupcakes with whipped topping and remaining cookies just before serving.
NotesYour kids could make these with your supervision. Chocolate on the outside with a yummy treat on the inside. Your kids will get a kick out of these cupcakes with a cookie treat that bakes inside.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More