- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (10 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup room temperature butter
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- 1 can biscuits (10 count)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- Combine pineapple, sugar and butter, mix well.
- Divide mixture among muffin the cups.
- Roll each biscuit in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place one biscuit in each cup on top of the pineapple mixture.
- Press down LIGHTLY.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon remaining juice on top of each biscuit.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool for 2 minutes.
- Invert pan onto plate to release the goodness.
- You may need to spoon some of the pineapple mixture out of the pan, onto the biscuits.
NotesPaula Dean made these, and her way was good. But me being the way I am, I went and changed it around. Try these they are very simple and very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More