- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryPaula Dean made these, and her way was good. But me being the way I am, I went and changed it around. Try these they are very simple and very good!
- 1 (10 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup room temperature butter
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- 1 can biscuits (10 count)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- Combine pineapple, sugar and butter, mix well.
- Divide mixture among muffin the cups.
- Roll each biscuit in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place one biscuit in each cup on top of the pineapple mixture.
- Press down LIGHTLY.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon remaining juice on top of each biscuit.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool for 2 minutes.
- Invert pan onto plate to release the goodness.
- You may need to spoon some of the pineapple mixture out of the pan, onto the biscuits.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More