- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp golden, corn or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cream sugar and shortening.
- Add water, syrup and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl, gradually beat them into the creamed mixture.
- Roll out dough to about 1/8" and cut out desired shapes.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets 6 minutes. Do not overbake!
- Cool 2 minutes on sheets, then remove carefully to a wire rack.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesA veganized, healthified and scaled-down version of an old Crisco recipe that is great for making cut-outs that are decorated or rolled in cinnamon sugar, and for just plain eating!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Sharing Christmas with Friends
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More