TRI COLOR SALAD
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 box Tri Color Pasta, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 box Wheat Pasta, rinsed and drained
- 1/2lb Roasted red peppers chopped, dried
- 1/2lb Mozzarella chopped, dried
- 6-8oz Sliced black olives, dried
- 1/3 cup Italian Dressing
Take the chopped Mozzarella, Peppers, and sliced olives
Add to the pasta
Mix together and add the dressing..
I always loved Tri Color pasta salad, but never liked all the meat. I love roasted peppers and olives so came up with this :)
No Reviews at this time.
Website Credit: http://www.courtneyssweets.com/2010/08/starch-please.html