- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups frozen BOCA Ground Crumbles (OR ground beef)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn
- 1-1/2 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1-1/2 cups cooked instant brown rice
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 each: large red, yellow and green bell pepper, cut lengthwise in half, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup water
- HEAT oven to 400°F . Mix crumbles, corn and salsa in large nonstick skillet. Cook on medium 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in rice and 1/2 cup cheese.
- SPOON into pepper halves; place in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour water into bottom of dish; cover with foil.
- BAKE 30 min.; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More