- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups frozen BOCA Ground Crumbles (OR ground beef)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn
- 1-1/2 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1-1/2 cups cooked instant brown rice
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 each: large red, yellow and green bell pepper, cut lengthwise in half, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup water
- HEAT oven to 400°F . Mix crumbles, corn and salsa in large nonstick skillet. Cook on medium 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in rice and 1/2 cup cheese.
- SPOON into pepper halves; place in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour water into bottom of dish; cover with foil.
- BAKE 30 min.; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Koken met OmaSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More