- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 2 large shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 pounds red-skinned new potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 1 pound purple potatoes (each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Blend 4 tablespoons olive oil, basil, shallots, and garlic in processor until smooth. Season basil sauce to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Toss all potatoes with 4 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper in large bowl to coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Roast potatoes until almost tender, about 35 minutes. Pour basil sauce over potatoes and toss to coat. Continue roasting potatoes until golden brown and tender when pierced with skewer, about 20 minutes longer.
- Transfer potatoes to serving bowl. Add cheese and toss to coat.
NotesTired of ordinary mashed potatoes? Spice up your dinner with this tasty recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More