- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups rotini, tri-colored pasta
- 1 bottle Italian dressing* (I personally like Kraft House brand)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (in can)
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 small can (approx 1/2 cup) chopped, pitted black olives
- 2 cups broccoli flowerettes
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Add pasta to large bowl with rest of ingredients and mix well.
- You may also grate some fresh parmesan over the top before serving.
- *Depending how how moist you like your salad, you might want to add more (or less) dressing.
- If made a day ahead of time, you might also want to mix in more dressing before serving as the pasta tends to absorb it.
NotesI know everybody and their dog has a recipe for pasta salad, but this is my favorite one from my mom. This is best made the day before you want to serve it.