TRI-COLORED PASTA SALAD
- 3 cups rotini, tri-colored pasta
- 1 bottle Italian dressing* (I personally like Kraft House brand)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (in can)
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 small can (approx 1/2 cup) chopped, pitted black olives
- 2 cups broccoli flowerettes
Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Add pasta to large bowl with rest of ingredients and mix well.
You may also grate some fresh parmesan over the top before serving.
*Depending how how moist you like your salad, you might want to add more (or less) dressing.
If made a day ahead of time, you might also want to mix in more dressing before serving as the pasta tends to absorb it.