- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups rotini, tri-colored pasta
- 1 bottle Italian dressing* (I personally like Kraft House brand)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (in can)
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 small can (approx 1/2 cup) chopped, pitted black olives
- 2 cups broccoli flowerettes
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Add pasta to large bowl with rest of ingredients and mix well.
- You may also grate some fresh parmesan over the top before serving.
- *Depending how how moist you like your salad, you might want to add more (or less) dressing.
- If made a day ahead of time, you might also want to mix in more dressing before serving as the pasta tends to absorb it.
NotesI know everybody and their dog has a recipe for pasta salad, but this is my favorite one from my mom. This is best made the day before you want to serve it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Recipes for Vitality
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More