- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups rotini, tri-colored pasta
- 1 bottle Italian dressing* (I personally like Kraft House brand)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (in can)
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 small can (approx 1/2 cup) chopped, pitted black olives
- 2 cups broccoli flowerettes
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Add pasta to large bowl with rest of ingredients and mix well.
- You may also grate some fresh parmesan over the top before serving.
- *Depending how how moist you like your salad, you might want to add more (or less) dressing.
- If made a day ahead of time, you might also want to mix in more dressing before serving as the pasta tends to absorb it.
NotesI know everybody and their dog has a recipe for pasta salad, but this is my favorite one from my mom. This is best made the day before you want to serve it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More