- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 cups plain popped popcorn
- 5 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 1 cup candy corn
- Heat oven to 200°F. Combine popcorn and pretzels in large roasting pan; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (18 to 20 minutes). Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until small amount of mixture dropped into ice water forms a soft ball or candy thermometer reaches 238°F (4 to 6 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in baking soda.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and pretzels; sprinkle peanuts over popcorn mixture. Stir until all popcorn is coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes; stir. Continue baking for 20 minutes. Stir in chocolate pieces and candy corn. Continue baking for 5 minutes. Immediately spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in tightly covered container.
NotesMix pretzels, candy corn and other goodies for a perfect Halloween party treat.
Yield: 26 (1-cup) servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More