- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 22
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup orange candy melting wafers
- 1 cup purple candy melting wafers
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- Lollipop sticks
- Assorted sprinkles
- Candy icing decorations
- Place melting wafers in separate bowls. Microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Spread a small dollop of melted candy onto back of vanilla wafer cookies and attach one end of lollipop stick.
- Line cookie sticks in a single layer on a wax-paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate 5 minutes to set.
- rRe-melt wafers if necessary, then dunk cookies into melted wafers. Shake off excess and place pops on lined baking sheet.
- Decorate with sprinkles and icing decorations. refrigerate 10 minutes or until set. Makes 22 cookie lollipops
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More