- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 22
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup orange candy melting wafers
- 1 cup purple candy melting wafers
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- Lollipop sticks
- Assorted sprinkles
- Candy icing decorations
- Place melting wafers in separate bowls. Microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Spread a small dollop of melted candy onto back of vanilla wafer cookies and attach one end of lollipop stick.
- Line cookie sticks in a single layer on a wax-paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate 5 minutes to set.
- rRe-melt wafers if necessary, then dunk cookies into melted wafers. Shake off excess and place pops on lined baking sheet.
- Decorate with sprinkles and icing decorations. refrigerate 10 minutes or until set. Makes 22 cookie lollipops
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More