- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 22
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup orange candy melting wafers
- 1 cup purple candy melting wafers
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- Lollipop sticks
- Assorted sprinkles
- Candy icing decorations
- Place melting wafers in separate bowls. Microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
- Spread a small dollop of melted candy onto back of vanilla wafer cookies and attach one end of lollipop stick.
- Line cookie sticks in a single layer on a wax-paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate 5 minutes to set.
- rRe-melt wafers if necessary, then dunk cookies into melted wafers. Shake off excess and place pops on lined baking sheet.
- Decorate with sprinkles and icing decorations. refrigerate 10 minutes or until set. Makes 22 cookie lollipops
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Naked MacaronSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More