TRIPLE CHEESE FONDUE
- 4-6 oz. Dry white wine (1 oz. per person) (might need to add more)
- 4-6 oz. dry sherry (1 oz. per person) (might need to add more)
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. swiss cheese
- 4 oz. blue cheese (could sub. feta or another cheese or just leave it out)
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 oz. heavy cream (might need to add more)
- 2 green onions, diced
- Red pepper flakes, freshly ground (yeah right)
Flour the cheeses and season with salt and pepper.
Add garlic, wine and sherry to saucepan over low heat. Warm to a low simmer and whisk in cheeses slowly.
Do not add additional cheese until all of the cheese is blended.
Add cream and whisk into cheese until blended. Finish with onions and flakes.
Add to fondue pot over low flame.