- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 oz. Dry white wine (1 oz. per person) (might need to add more)
- 4-6 oz. dry sherry (1 oz. per person) (might need to add more)
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. swiss cheese
- 4 oz. blue cheese (could sub. feta or another cheese or just leave it out)
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 oz. heavy cream (might need to add more)
- 2 green onions, diced
- Red pepper flakes, freshly ground (yeah right)
- Flour the cheeses and season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic, wine and sherry to saucepan over low heat. Warm to a low simmer and whisk in cheeses slowly.
- Do not add additional cheese until all of the cheese is blended.
- Add cream and whisk into cheese until blended. Finish with onions and flakes.
- Add to fondue pot over low flame.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
50 Shades of Taste
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More