- Cooking Time: 25-28
- Servings: 10-12 mini cakes
- Preparation Time: 5
- For Cake:
- o 2 large eggs
- o 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- o 1/4 cup water
- o 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- o 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- o 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- For Topping:
- o 2 cups chocolate sauce
- For Batter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease mini-fluted pan with melted butter.
- Combine eggs, oil, and water. Add mix and blend together until batter is smooth.
- Fold in dark, milk, and white chocolate chips.
- Portion batter into prepared pan 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes, then invert on wire rack.
- For Topping
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve.
NotesThis recipe was created for use on the website www.dassant.com. It uses a pound cake mix as the base which is what makes it so simple to do.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More