TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE
Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Servings: 12
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (12-ounce) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot water
Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C). Grease and flour a 12-inch Bundt pan; set aside.
In large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips. In another bowl combine water,eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix by hand just until blended.
Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake tests done when wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan.
When completely cool drizzle cake with Chocolate Glaze.
For Chocolate Glaze: Combine all ingredients in bowl and beat by hand until smooth.
A decadently rich and moist chocolate cake made with the ease and convenience of packaged mixes. Vanilla ice cream or lightly sweetened whipped cream compliments this cake perfectly