- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 Cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 4 oz. pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup water
- Combine all together except chocolate chips.
- Beat 30 seconds with electric mixer on low, then 2 minutes on medium.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake 60 minutes at 350 degrees or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan, then invert onto a plate and remove from the pan.
- Sift powdered sugar over the cake.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More