- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 Cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 4 oz. pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup water
- Combine all together except chocolate chips.
- Beat 30 seconds with electric mixer on low, then 2 minutes on medium.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake 60 minutes at 350 degrees or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan, then invert onto a plate and remove from the pan.
- Sift powdered sugar over the cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More