- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 Cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 4 oz. pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup water
- Combine all together except chocolate chips.
- Beat 30 seconds with electric mixer on low, then 2 minutes on medium.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake 60 minutes at 350 degrees or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan, then invert onto a plate and remove from the pan.
- Sift powdered sugar over the cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More