- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 Cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 4 oz. pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup water
- Combine all together except chocolate chips.
- Beat 30 seconds with electric mixer on low, then 2 minutes on medium.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake 60 minutes at 350 degrees or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes in pan, then invert onto a plate and remove from the pan.
- Sift powdered sugar over the cake.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More