- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box duncan hines devils foods cake mix
- 1/3 cup veggie oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 box chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 Tbls sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate shavings
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 325
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Then add all other ingredients mix on medium for about 4 minutes or until well blended.
- This will make approx. 2 9inch round cakes.
- Bake for approx. 40 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Eat plain right out of oven or let cool and top with your favorite icing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More