Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
* 1 cup butter
* 1 1/3 cup brown sugar
* 1 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
* 1 cup pastry flour
* 1 tsp. baking soda
* 1 tsp. salt
* 2 1/2 cups chocolate chunks* (1/3 milk, 1/3 semisweet, & 1/3 white chocolate. I use Callebaut chocolate.)
* 1 cup pecans or walnuts
* *You can substitute chocolate chips for chocolate chunks
1. Cut up chocolate in to small chunks. Set aside.
2. Sift flour, salt, & baking soda. Set aside.
3. In mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter & sugars till fluffy.
4. Add eggs one at a time. Scraping sides of bowl after each addition. T
5. hen add Vanilla.
6. Slowly add flour mixture, mix until all is uncorrupted.
7. Then add nuts & chocolate chunks.
8. Put dough in Tupperware with cover and place in refrigerator till chilled and firm. (Waiting at least 24 hours works best)
9. Scoop dough with small cookie scoop on to parchment or baking sheet lined cookie sheet.
10. Bake in preheated 335f oven for 15 minutes (or until golden brown).*
11. * I use an electric oven, if using gas you can set to 325F
Pairs Well With
For the last 8 years I have been trying out different recipes for chocolate chip cookies.. never found one for what I wanted exactly so started experimenting.. and finally came up with the recipe I am posting today. One of my All time favorite cookie recipes. I use this recipe almost every time I make cookies. I use Callebaut but you can substitute for different brands. Hoe you enjoy as much as I do!