- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: around 3 doz
- Preparation Time: 15
- * 1 cup butter
- * 1 1/3 cup brown sugar
- * 1 1/2 cup sugar
- * 2 eggs
- * 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- * 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- * 1 cup pastry flour
- * 1 tsp. baking soda
- * 1 tsp. salt
- * 2 1/2 cups chocolate chunks* (1/3 milk, 1/3 semisweet, & 1/3 white chocolate. I use Callebaut chocolate.)
- * 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- * *You can substitute chocolate chips for chocolate chunks
- 1. Cut up chocolate in to small chunks. Set aside.
- 2. Sift flour, salt, & baking soda. Set aside.
- 3. In mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter & sugars till fluffy.
- 4. Add eggs one at a time. Scraping sides of bowl after each addition. T
- 5. hen add Vanilla.
- 6. Slowly add flour mixture, mix until all is uncorrupted.
- 7. Then add nuts & chocolate chunks.
- 8. Put dough in Tupperware with cover and place in refrigerator till chilled and firm. (Waiting at least 24 hours works best)
- 9. Scoop dough with small cookie scoop on to parchment or baking sheet lined cookie sheet.
- 10. Bake in preheated 335f oven for 15 minutes (or until golden brown).*
- 11. * I use an electric oven, if using gas you can set to 325F
NotesFor the last 8 years I have been trying out different recipes for chocolate chip cookies.. never found one for what I wanted exactly so started experimenting.. and finally came up with the recipe I am posting today. One of my All time favorite cookie recipes. I use this recipe almost every time I make cookies. I use Callebaut but you can substitute for different brands. Hoe you enjoy as much as I do!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More