- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg.(18.25 oz.)Chocolate cake mix
- 1 Pkg.(4 oz) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 Container(8 oz.)Sour cream
- 4 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups(12 oz.)Pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 Containers(16 oz. each) prepared frosting
- Assorted candy sprinkles
- PREHEAT oven to 350. Grease or paper-line 30 muffin cups.
- COMBINE cake mix,pudding,sour cream,eggs,vegetable oil and water in large mixer bowl;beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in morsels. Pour into prepared muffin cups,filling 2/3 full.
- BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes;remove to wire racks to cool completely. Frost;decorate with candy sprinkles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More