- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- White Chocolate Drizzle(optional):
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat all ingredients except chocolate chips in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl frequently.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into 10-cup Bundt pan that has been sprayed with no stick baking spray with flour.
- Bake 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan and cake springs back when touched lightly.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
- If desired, sprinkle cake with confectioners' sugar and serve with whipped cream.
- Or, spoon White Chocolate Drizzle over cake.
- White Chocolate Drizzle: Microwave white chocolate chips and milk in small microwavable bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 1 minute.
- Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. If needed, continue to microwave 10 to 30 seconds longer, stirring every 10 seconds.
- Stir in Vanilla Extract.
- Immediately spoon over cake as drizzle tends to thicken as it sits in the bowl
NotesI followed the link to the McCormick website to check out the recipes there and AM I GLAD I DID!! Okay what says HOLIDAY better than Gingerbread AND Chocolate??
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More