- Cooking Time: 16
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 sticks butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 lg egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 oz melted chocolate to drizzle
- Oven rack in center line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, in medium bowl, then using mixer, beat butter and both sugars in large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture and oats and stir until blended, then stir in all chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tbsp.
- Batter onto sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies about 16 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate (any type) and drizzle over cookies.
- May add nuts, raisins or cranberries to batter before baking for variations.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More