- Cooking Time: 16
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 sticks butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 lg egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 oz melted chocolate to drizzle
- Oven rack in center line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, in medium bowl, then using mixer, beat butter and both sugars in large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture and oats and stir until blended, then stir in all chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tbsp.
- Batter onto sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies about 16 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate (any type) and drizzle over cookies.
- May add nuts, raisins or cranberries to batter before baking for variations.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More