TRIPLE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 16
- Servings: 30
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 sticks butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 lg egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 oz melted chocolate to drizzle
Oven rack in center line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Whisk flour, baking soda, in medium bowl, then using mixer, beat butter and both sugars in large bowl until smooth.
Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture and oats and stir until blended, then stir in all chocolate chips.
Drop rounded tbsp.
Batter onto sheets 2 inches apart.
Bake cookies about 16 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool completely.
Melt chocolate (any type) and drizzle over cookies.
May add nuts, raisins or cranberries to batter before baking for variations.