- Cooking Time: 9 to 11
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 oz bittersweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries without stems, coarsely chopped, well-drained
- 1 tsp oil
- 24 maraschino cherries, drained, each cut in half.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, 1-2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Beat in melted chocolate, vanilla and eggs.
- On low speed, beat in flour, cocoa and baking soda until mixed.
- Fold in 1 cup of the white chocolate chips and the cherries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfulls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Do NOT over bake!
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets then remove and transfer to cooling racks to cool completely (about 15 min).
- Meanwhile, in a small microwavable bowl, place remaining white chocolate chips and oil.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir.
- If necessary, microwave in 10 second increments, stirring after each time, until melted and smooth. Spoon drop of mixture in center of each cookie; top each with cherry half.
- Drizzle remaining mixture over cookies.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More