- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstory"These are wonderfully fudgy brownies. Best served slightly warm from the oven, but still great tasting the next day."
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant
- chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 15x10 inch baking pan.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the 2 cups milk. Whisk in the cake mix. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream if desired