- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant
- chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 15x10 inch baking pan.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the 2 cups milk. Whisk in the cake mix. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream if desired
Notes"These are wonderfully fudgy brownies. Best served slightly warm from the oven, but still great tasting the next day."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Fit With Good Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More