- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 2 Tbsp. cold milk
- POUR 2 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes and juice.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- SPREAD 1-1/2 cups of the pudding onto bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add half of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until well blended.
- Spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Place 2 cups of the marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl.
- Add 2 Tbsp. milk; stir.
- Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until cooled.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.