- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 2 Tbsp. cold milk
- POUR 2 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes and juice.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- SPREAD 1-1/2 cups of the pudding onto bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add half of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until well blended.
- Spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Place 2 cups of the marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl.
- Add 2 Tbsp. milk; stir.
- Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until cooled.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Italy or Bust
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More