- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tsp cream cheese
- 3/4tsp wheat germ
- 1 small peach(peeled & sliced)
- 1 small kiwi(peeled & sliced)
- 2 lrg strawberries(sliced)
- 1Tsp + 2tsp Triple Sec (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- Lettuce leaves
- Shape cream cheese into 6 balls, using 1 tsp for each ball.
- Roll in wheat germ.
- Combine peaches, kiwi, strawberries, & Triple Sec in small bowl; toss gently.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- To serve, spoon 1/2cup fruit mixture onto each lettuce-lined salad plates.
- Top each serving with 3 cream cheese balls.
- Serve & Enjoy!
NotesThis is a great dessert for a couple having a romantic dinner at home. It is sweet & just enough to satisfy that sugar craving. Hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Adventures in CookingSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More