- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tsp cream cheese
- 3/4tsp wheat germ
- 1 small peach(peeled & sliced)
- 1 small kiwi(peeled & sliced)
- 2 lrg strawberries(sliced)
- 1Tsp + 2tsp Triple Sec (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- Lettuce leaves
- Shape cream cheese into 6 balls, using 1 tsp for each ball.
- Roll in wheat germ.
- Combine peaches, kiwi, strawberries, & Triple Sec in small bowl; toss gently.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- To serve, spoon 1/2cup fruit mixture onto each lettuce-lined salad plates.
- Top each serving with 3 cream cheese balls.
- Serve & Enjoy!
NotesThis is a great dessert for a couple having a romantic dinner at home. It is sweet & just enough to satisfy that sugar craving. Hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More