- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tsp cream cheese
- 3/4tsp wheat germ
- 1 small peach(peeled & sliced)
- 1 small kiwi(peeled & sliced)
- 2 lrg strawberries(sliced)
- 1Tsp + 2tsp Triple Sec (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- Lettuce leaves
- Shape cream cheese into 6 balls, using 1 tsp for each ball.
- Roll in wheat germ.
- Combine peaches, kiwi, strawberries, & Triple Sec in small bowl; toss gently.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- To serve, spoon 1/2cup fruit mixture onto each lettuce-lined salad plates.
- Top each serving with 3 cream cheese balls.
- Serve & Enjoy!
NotesThis is a great dessert for a couple having a romantic dinner at home. It is sweet & just enough to satisfy that sugar craving. Hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegan Eats!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More