TRIPLE THREAT BANANA-M&M-CINNAMON PANCAKES
Triple Threat banana-M&M-cinnamon Pancakes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk (I actually use soy milk now)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 banana, cut into little pieces
1. Mix all ingredients but M&Ms together.
2. Melt butter in a skillet.
3. Using a ladle, pour the batter into the skillet, about 1/4 of a cup for each pancake.
4. Quickly drop M&Ms into each pancake before they start to cook very much.
5. Flip pancakes when they start to brown or bubble.