- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk (I actually use soy milk now)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 banana, cut into little pieces
- 1. Mix all ingredients but M&Ms together.
- 2. Melt butter in a skillet.
- 3. Using a ladle, pour the batter into the skillet, about 1/4 of a cup for each pancake.
- 4. Quickly drop M&Ms into each pancake before they start to cook very much.
- 5. Flip pancakes when they start to brown or bubble.
NotesMy best friend and I made this one up to make for breakfast on overnights at the summer camp we worked at. It became a tradition for every overnight we went on. They might be better classified as dessert since they have M&Ms in them:)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Watt's Cooking in PA?
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More