- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk (I actually use soy milk now)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 banana, cut into little pieces
- 1. Mix all ingredients but M&Ms together.
- 2. Melt butter in a skillet.
- 3. Using a ladle, pour the batter into the skillet, about 1/4 of a cup for each pancake.
- 4. Quickly drop M&Ms into each pancake before they start to cook very much.
- 5. Flip pancakes when they start to brown or bubble.
NotesMy best friend and I made this one up to make for breakfast on overnights at the summer camp we worked at. It became a tradition for every overnight we went on. They might be better classified as dessert since they have M&Ms in them:)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More